– Are a quiet, non-smoking, non-drinking, married couple, with an extremely calm three year old daughter.
– Enjoy spending time with beautiful animals, exploring nature, eating and cooking beautiful food!
– Are super passionate about the earth, travelling and learning about life!
– Live a healthy lifestyle and love to read, practice yoga and be creative.
– Run an accomodation business in the Macedon Ranges and really know what it means to lovingly care for a home.
– Have five star reviews as both guests and hosts! Which you can find by searching ‘The Dharma Cottage Lancefield’ into Google.
Here are a couple of our most recent reviews:
“What a lovely guest! So friendly, considerate and polite. Taiyla was very respectful of our rules, quiet and very gracious. She left our guesthouse in immaculate condition, even stripped the bed, did the dishes and put the garbage out! I may hire her to help me ; -)” – Sue
“Taiyla and Miles are the most genuine pleasant people, they came with their cute little daughter and were very quiet and respectful. The place was left in immaculate condition, it was a pleasure to host them and they gave us hosting tips too. We have no hesitation recommending them as guests.” – Angela
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us. We would love to connect!
Taiyla & Myles